We are looking for a full-time, experienced Veterinary Nurse to join a hugely successful and growing practice based in South Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced registered veterinary nurse seeking a new challenge and looking to take that next step in their career. This is a great opportunity for you to lead the team as Head Veterinary Nurse.
- Hours Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 8:00pm (Mix of shifts)
- Weekends: 1 in 3 weekend rota – Saturday 8:30am – 4:30pm – Sunday 10.00am – 4.00pm
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- Other: They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
- Free parking
You will be joining a hard-working driven team made up of 12 vets, including an orthopaedic veterinary surgeon, nursing team of 20 and fabulous support staff.
The ideal candidate will have will have good all-round nursing and leadership skills and, will be an experienced clinical coach.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities, consult room, a full operating theatre, dental suite and incubators!
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary DOE
- CPD allowance, 2 days CPD leave
- Further Training: There are a fantastic team of in-house trainers who deliver customer service and communication training, how to handle difficult situations and giving/receiving feedback training – free of charge!
- Holiday: Working life balance is of the utmost importance and offer 4 weeks’ holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Staff related awards etc: Excellent scheme in place for staff members to accrue points for rewards etc, which can be spent on a variety of goods and services!
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 2+ years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.