We are currently recruiting for an experienced, highly motivated Veterinary Surgeon with a caring disposition and lots of enthusiasm, to join this state-of-the-art, multi-branch practice in Merseyside.
- A highly-experienced team of friendly vets and nurses.
- State-of-the-art surgeries with extensive facilities and the latest equipment.
- Operating Theatre
- In-house laboratory
- Stem cell
- Blood pressure monitor
- State-of-the-art equipment
We are currently looking for a Veterinary Surgeon, minimum 1-2 years’ post-grad experience and willingness to work hard and succeed.
- This position is a permanent, full time Veterinary surgeon position.
- Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 6:30pm
- W/E: 1:3/1:4 8:30am – 1:00pm (Sat only)
- OOH: None
- Branch: Yes – 50/50
- Sole charge: Some
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary DOE
- 5 weeks’ holiday plus B/Hols
- Funding and time off for CPD
- Relaxed and friendly environment
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
- RCVS registered
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Positive outlook
- 1+ years’ post graduate UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry.