Our independent client is seeking a full and part-time receptionist, for their independent, family-run small animal practice based in Ilford, Essex.
This long-established well-run practice has a wonderfully supportive team made up of veterinary surgeons, RVN’s and support staff and, the successful candidate will be required to offer the very best levels of service to both clients and animals. As a veterinary receptionist, you will have a passion for animals and an understanding of client and patient care is essential for this role. Veterinary reception experience is desirable, but not essential!
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Veterinary Receptionist who has excellent communication and, proven customer service skills. As a vital link and the first point of contact for clients and their pets, you will have a friendly and welcoming disposition, an excellent telephone manner and, the ability to multi-task whilst remaining calm and professional at-all times! Your role will be busy, engaging and your duties will be quite varied ensuring that no two days are ever the same!
- This position is a permanent position.
- Monday – Friday on a rolling rota, Mix of shifts between the hours of 7:30am – 8.00pm with the occasional late finish (9.00pm).
- 1:3 full weekends (1:3 Saturdays 1 full day, 1 half day and 1:6 Sundays half day)
- The team - 9 Veterinary Surgeons, 18 Nurses and 7 receptionists.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary DOE
- The practice owners are firmly invested in the training, career development and progression of their staff.
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Have a strong client/patient focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Client care/client focus essential
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.