We are recruiting for experienced full and part-time veterinary surgeons for our client’s practices within the North Cambridgeshire area. Cambridgeshire is a delightful county with areas of unspoilt countryside just waiting to be explored and the Fens, display some of the most dramatic scenery you will ever experience.
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 6.30pm (flexible for p/t)
- Sole Charge: some
- OOH: None
- Supported by a helpful and experienced team
Facilities / Services:
- Consult room
- Operating Theatre
- Digital X-ray
- In-house laboratory
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 1-2 year’s post grad UK experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attractive salary DOE
- Accommodation Allowance
- CPD encouraged and funded
- Private Medical Insurance
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.