We are currently recruiting for an experienced F/T SA Veterinary Surgeon for our clients diagnostic led SA multi-branch practice based in London. A great place for vets to learn and develop alongside certificate holders and, there is a great collaboration to discuss a wide range of cases and obtain advice.
You must have minimum 2-3 years’ post-graduate UK experience, a supportive and caring nature and excellent communication skills. You must be competent, approachable and a brilliant veterinary surgeon.
- Full time, 4 and a half days a week from 9.00am – 7.00pm
- No OOH
- Weekends: 1 in 2 Saturdays (8:30am – 4pm) - 1 in 6 Sundays (8:30am to 12 noon)
- Well structure and supportive management team
- Practice equipped with Ultrasound, Digital X-ray, dental x-ray, scopes
- Salary dependent on skills and experience
- 3% pension contribution
- Monthly CPD
- 28 days holiday (inc B/Hol) but an extra 1 day holiday per year after 2 continuous years employment up to a max of 5 days
- Income protection insurance after one year
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2-3 years’ post grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.