Our well-known client in Bristol is looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their growing team. You must have at least 4 years surgical experience and be confident working sole charge.
- 40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Computer System: In house system
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Expected
In a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic you will have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse case-load, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values. This company truly care about all their team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for all their customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards. You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as this is a young, growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities emerging.
You must have good surgical experience and be confident working sole charge at times. You must be passionate about delivering top quality veterinary and customer care.
- Salary - £45,000-£55,000
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- 33 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Free Lunch on Fridays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.