Our client is seeking a passionate and experienced full time Veterinary Surgeon for their practice based in St Helens, Lancashire. This role is to be split between two branches.
This long-established practice is supported by a team made up of very experienced veterinary surgeons, junior veterinary surgeons, passionate and highly experienced RVN’s, SVN’s and support staff and, the successful candidate will be required to offer the very best levels of service to both clients and animals.
The candidate we are seeking has confidence and experience working with a varied case load, have strong knowledge and experience in general surgery and medicine, be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and confidence with sole charge. Our client would be keen to meet with an experienced veterinary surgeon who has the drive and ability to work sole charge between two of their branches.
They believe in investing in their people, surgeries, facilities, equipment, and latest technology so that they can provide outstanding veterinary care for their patients and their owners. They have a clear line management structure, but everyone makes the tea!
- Full Time: 4 or 5 working day week
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 7.00pm
- Weekend Rota: a share of the weekend rota TBC
- Sole Charge: yes, covering two branches
- OOH: TBC
- Supported by a helpful and experienced team
Facilities / Services:
- Large stables, paddocks, and boxes
- Operating Theatre
- X-ray Room
- In-house laboratory
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 2 year’s post grad experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attractive salary DOE
- Accommodation Allowance
- Bonus scheme
- CPD allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Friendly environment
- They strongly promote a friendly atmosphere in their practices, so it’s a pleasant and supportive place to work.
- A health cash plan can help you budget for your everyday health needs.
- They really want to support you with your career development by making it easier for you to complete your CPD.
- They have a full in house CPD training structure in place
- Access to further external specialist CPD courses
- Strongly believe in promoting further development and happy to fund this
- They will pay your fees for professional membership.
- Pension auto enrolment contributions,
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.