We are currently recruiting for an experienced SA Veterinary Surgeon, who is confident with sole charge to join our client's multi-branch practice based in Newcastle, Tyne & Wear. The successful candidate will enjoy clinical freedom and will be able to contribute fully to the policies and practice protocols.
- Hours: Flexible working rota - Full-time (37.5 hr/w) or part-time
- OOH: None
- W/E: On an equal rota and time off during the week
- Team: Friendly, supportive team and well being is the cornerstone of the practice.
- The practice is a 2-branch practice, owned by a husband-wife team
- The practice provides fantastic opportunity for progression, having grown at a rapid pace in the past few years, and are looking to expand business.
- Built to industry-leading standards, air conditioned, state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory facilities etc.
Why should you apply?
- Exceptional package available
- Wonderful team
- Brilliant company benefits
- Exclusive company discounts
- CPD fully funded and individual interests encouraged including management and potential partnership
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
- RCVS registered
- Qualified, committed and enthusiastic
- Positive outlook
- Minimum 2+ years’ post graduate UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry.