Our client is seeking an experienced RVN for their busy, SA practice based in St Helens, Merseyside. This well-established practice is supported by a fabulous team of 2 Vets and 3 RVN’s and, the successful candidate will have excellent nursing and communication skills.
- Full-Time: Based on a minimum of 35 hours per week – max of 40 hours
- Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30am–7:00pm (mix of early and late shifts)
- Weekend rota: 1:5 – Saturday: 9:00am – 12:00noon
- Branch: None
- OOH: None
Facilities / Services:
- Consult room
- Operating Theatre
- Digital X-ray
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 1 years' post-grad UK experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attractive salary DOE (pro-rata)
- CPD encouraged and funded
- 4 weeks holiday plus B/Hols
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this and other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:00am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.