Are you looking to build a career and to develop yourself? We are looking for an experienced(minimum 5+ years) Full/Part Time Veterinary Surgeon to join our client's state-of-the-art practice based in Liverpool.
- They will consider full time, experienced Vets based on a 40-hour week with a varied rota between 8:00am to 8:00pm based on 8-9 hour shifts with breaks
- Weekends are on a 1:4 basis, Saturday and Sunday 8:00am – 4.00pm
- No OOH!
- Busy varied caseload and clinical freedom
- Fantastic working environment, extremely supportive and career development on offer working with a wonderful mix of backgrounds and experience levels.
About the Practice:
- They really care about their customer and will support you in giving the best care possible with learning and progression opportunities and a good work-life balance.
- Purpose built, spacious, clean and modern practice that offers low-cost, quality care and a no appointment system.
- You will lead a team of 4 full-time vets, team supported by a team of 8 nurses, Clinic Director
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension scheme
- Excellent CPD allowance and fantastic opportunities within a growing company
- Further diplomas fully funded
- 25 days’ holiday plus B/H
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Excellent communication skills
Minimum 5+ years' post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.