We are recruiting for a dedicated OOH Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s well-established 24-hour centre, close to London and with excellent transport links. This well-established clinic is fully equipped, offers 24 hour continuous care and provides high live of care to both patients and their clients.
The ideal candidate will be looking to further develop their skillset and be dedicated to guiding and supporting patient care assistants, will have previous experience of working in a small animal practice, offering the highest standards of care and, is now seeking a new challenge!
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Attractive 7 nights on, 7 nights off on a rolling rota basis
- Hours are: 8pm – 8am
- RCVS Registered
- Emergency Procedures/Critical Care
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 1 year’s post grad experience
- Operating Theatres
- Orthopaedic surgery
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- An in-house laboratory with comprehensive testing equipment
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD paid
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 20 days paid annual leave
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered for this role , please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.