We are working with a practice in Walsall who are recruiting for a clinical director to join their team. Whether you have worked in a similar role before or you are looking for the next step in your career, the practice is very keen to speak with experienced veterinary surgeons regarding the role.
- Full time (4 days a week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Practice is open from 8:30am til 7:00pm with hours TBC
- Weekends: Some Saturday mornings on a rota basis
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: Confidence is important
- Computer System: Jupiter
- OOH: None involved
- Team: 3 Vets, 3 Nurses & Support staff
This practice on the outskirts of Walsall is well stocked with the latest equipment and onsite they have an operating theatre, digital x-ray, laboratory and blood pressure monitor. They have a close-knit team of vets & nurses who work hard & play hard together. When a team member gets a new pet the practice even gives them 2 days full paid ‘paternity leave’.
It is important you are an experience clinician with excellent medical and surgical skills. Customer service is a main part of this role, you will need to be able to show a high level of compassion and understanding for all patients and clients. Ideally you will need to have some experience in a management role however for the right candidate there is leadership training.
- Competitive salary between £45,000-£60,000
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- 5 Weeks annual holiday
- Full pension scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Regular bonuses
- Health care scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 4 Years’ experience in practice
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.