An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Director to join our client’s multi-branch practice, happily situated in a Victorian town which is a seaside haven within commuter distance of Bristol. The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership and communication skills, provide support and guidance and, will manage all aspects of the practices.
- Confident small animal clinician who is passionate about veterinary medicine
- Deliver excellent leadership and management across the practices
- Ensuring, always, the highest standards of care and service are provided to patients and clients
- Motivation of all staff in accordance with the practice’s vision and values, working alongside an experienced Practice Manager
- Excellent opportunity for development
- Competitive Salary DOE
- CPD encouraged and funded
- Support with leadership skills
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 3+ year’s post grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas