A fabulous opportunity has arisen for an assistant Vet to join a fantastic, enthusiastic team based in Norfolk. Their experienced, animal loving team always put their clients first and provide world class clinical care within their community; if this sounds like a team you’d like to be part of, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Hours: Rolling two-week rota, half a day in first week and afternoon off in the second
- Weekend: 1:12 Saturday – 08.30 – 5.00pm Sunday – 10.00 – 12noon
- Sole Charge: TBC
- Branch work: Some
- OOH: Limited
- Facilities: Endoscopy – As an aid to diagnose, Radiography & Ultrasonography. You will be required to perform routine procedures on companion animals and more advanced surgery where it is within your experience/competence.
- Remuneration: Competitive salary
£2,500 vehicle allowance
5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
CPD allowance 35 Hours CPD attendance per year, 5 days and £1250 towards this.
Fantastic career development
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 year’s post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.