A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Assistant Veterinary Surgeon to take on a role at our clients growing family based in Bromborough, Merseyside. In return, they will provide you with strong mentorship and support, to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job.
- Hours Monday to Friday: 9.00 – 7.00 (4 days per week)
- Weekends: 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 weekend rota – Saturday mornings until 13:00.
- Salary: £45,000
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: will be expected at the weekends.
- OOH: None
- Free parking
- Other: This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a busy two vet practice that has visiting European Diplomat Imager for ultrasonographical workup. Bromborough has excellent facilities including radiography, in house blood machine, dental equipment and much more!
- This well-established practice has many long term clients which has been in the local community for over 30 years. This practice has great transport links to both Chester and Liverpool.
- Bromborough has an excellent relationship with the Retired Greyhound Trust.
- Experience working in an environment where colleagues support you by sharing skills and knowledge to give our patients the best outcomes. You will have access to our well-equipped 24 hour hospital at Alder which is also the out of hour’s provider for Bromborough.
- We are looking for an assistant vet with at least two years’ UK (or UK equivalent) small animal practice experience to join this growing family in Merseyside.
- Busy two vet practice that has visiting European Diplomat Imager for ultrasonographical workup. Bromborough has excellent facilities including radiography, in house blood machine, dental equipment and much more!
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas