We are currently looking for an Assistant or New Graduate Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s practice based in Surrey.
This is an interesting and varied role, which will see the successful candidate progress further. With good clinical skills and an excellent communicator, everything you do will be underpinned by a friendly and caring approach to veterinary care.
- 35k - 42k Package per year DOE
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- Accommodation or £9,600 accommodation allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave per annum and in-house CPD training
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- Exclusive benefits
- Our client can issue Certificates of Sponsorship for Tier 2 (General) Visas for suitable veterinary surgeon candidates.
- In house laboratory
- Full operating facilities
- Services available such as pet passports
- Flexible working hours can be discussed
- Established team made up of several Vets, RVN’s and ancillary team
- No Sole Charge
- TBC weekends
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 4 years’ post graduate experience
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.